I’m referring to the Alice In Wonderland story, in which she is following up a strange story, only to find that she has entered a world where NOTHING makes sense, somewhat familiar personas act in bizarre ways, and she begins to doubt her own sanity.
Yeah. That’s how the plethora of revelations is looking to me.
Starting with this one, in which the Oh-So Childlike and TOTALLY Believable Christine Blasey Ford is found to have been in collusion with some VERY shady characters.
Those people accusing Trump and allies of using Russian trolls against Democrats? Posing as ‘experts’ on Russian trolling, which they claimed was aimed at getting Trump elected?
Do you use LinkedIn? You might want to cancel your account.
Day after day, the STANDARD media is releasing ‘news’ that, after the truth can no longer damage Democratic candidates, is shown to be wholly false.
Day after day, buried in the back pages, media finally admit that their stories were:
- Concocted by Democratic operatives, if not their masters
- Created, pushed, and promoted by the Titans of Silicon Valley
- Slanderous/Libelous – but, not pursued, as the cost is far beyond that of the average person
And only a few people pushing back:
- Volunteers – bloggers, video channels, podcasts
- Mouth-to-mouth communication – passed quietly, with necessary caution, for fear of public harassment and loss of income
- A vulgar Orange-haired President, surrounded by enemies, both foreign and domestic
- And An Army of Davids, as Breitbart put it